https://i0.wp.com/mikeynetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/lesly-juarez-1AhGNGKuhR0-unsplash-1-1-scaled.jpg?fit=2560%2C1707&ssl=1 1707 2560 The Mikey Network https://mikeynetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/mikey-logo.jpg The Mikey Network2023-01-19 14:16:102023-01-19 14:16:19Heart Health Tips
- Limit your intake of salt and caffeine. (No more than the equivalent of four regular cups of coffee per day.)
- Try to get 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Have regular check-ups with your physician. Early detection is the key to a successful solution.
- Keep a positive attitude and wear a smile… it takes only 22 muscles to smile, but 37 to frown.
- Make time for leisure activities such as reading, hobbies, sports, TV etc.