Yum! One of the healthiest trends this year is overnight oats. Its easy and packed with delicious nutrients and protein to energize you throughout the busy day.
Let’s face it, most of us don’t have a lot of time during the week to indulge in a healthy breakfast or snack but this will save you a bunch of time. Best part? You can make it however you like with all of your favourite toppings. Here’s how:
- Quarter Cup Quaker Oats (or any you prefer). Try to not buy quick oats.
- Honey or any sweetener of your choice
- Quarter cup of milk, creamer, Almond milk, Oat milk or any milk of your choice! My recommendation: Ensure the milk is above the line of the oats (add as much as you like, its up to you!)
- A spoon or two of vanilla Greek Yoghurt or any yoghurt of your choice to add a little more flavour!
- Peanut Butter, Vegan Peanut Butter or Nutella
- Fruits of your choice
- Any other toppings you prefer! We also love chocolate chips.
Step 1: Add your oats, milk, yoghurt, and honey to your jar and stir until it has a smooth consistency and cover
Step 2: Leave it overnight or longer than 2-3 hours
Step 3: Add your peanut butter or Nutella and your toppings of choice such as, fruits, chocolate chips, granola, and more!
Step 4: Enjoy this packed protein jar!